With an array of interactive offerings, NFL Digital Media has the most complete and comprehensive coverage of Super Bowl XLVII from New Orleans. Featuring NFL.com, SuperBowl.com, multiple mobile applications, and much more, NFL Digital Media has something for everyone, from the casual to hardcore NFL fan, those in New Orleans to those following worldwide, and everyone in between.
The following are highlights from NFL Digital Media’s coverage of Super Bowl XLVII:
NFL.COM & SUPERBOWL.COM: The official websites of the NFL and of Super Bowl XLVII feature insight and analysis from top NFL insiders plus exclusive video and multimedia features from NFL Network.
Both NFL.com and SuperBowl.com will stream a live video show from “Radio Row” at the Media Center, hosted by Matt “Money” Smith along with Dave Dameshek, Adam Rank, and Jaime Maggio. Presented by Bridgestone, NFL.com Live: Super Bowl XLVII will consist of player and celebrity interviews throughout the week.
The NFL.com Live: Super Bowl XLVII schedule is as follows:
• Wednesday, Jan. 30:1:00 - 4:00 PM ET
• Thursday, Jan. 31: 1:00 - 4:00 PM ET
• Friday, Feb. 1: 1:30 – 4:30 PM ET
Other live streaming videos on NFL.com will include NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell’s annual Super Bowl press conference and the unveiling of the 2013 Pro Football Hall of Fame Class.
MOBILE APPLICATIONS: NFL Digital Media has multiple mobile applications available, allowing fans to do everything from choosing a good restaurant in the French Quarter to watching the Super Bowl on their Verizon smartphone.
• Live Streaming on NFL Mobile From Verizon: With NFL Mobile From Verizon fans can access live, streaming video of NFL Network, including more than 100 hours of coverage leading up to the Super Bowl. On Super Bowl Sunday, NFL Mobile From Verizon provides users the exclusive ability to watch live video from the CBS broadcast of the game on their smartphone. NFL Mobile from Verizon is free to download with a premium subscription available exclusively to Verizon Wireless customers on iOS and Android for $5/ month. For more information about NFL Mobile from Verizon, including how to purchase the app and a list of compatible devices, visit www.verizoninsider.com/nfl.
• Back again this year, the NFL is making available THE SUPER BOWL XLVII MOBILE GUIDE, PRESENTED BY VERIZON. A mobile application containing a detailed guide to official Super Bowl events, places of interest, local restaurants and nightlife, and more. With THE SUPER BOWL XLVII MOBILE GUIDE, PRESENTED BY VERIZON users can also add events to their device's calendar, bookmark locations around New Orleans to organize activities, and stay in touch with all of the happenings via push notifications. Available on iOS and Android phones and tablets, fans can visit nfl.com/guide to download the mobile guide app.
• NFL ‘12: Featuring live scores and stats, news and articles, tweets, photos and video highlights, NFL '12 provides fans extensive coverage leading up to and during Super Bowl XLVII. NFL ‘12 also provides access to Audio Pass* which allows fans to listen to live play-by-play audio of Super Bowl XLVII on iOS and Android devices. (*for purchase)
• THE SUPER BOWL XLVII DIGITAL PROGRAM: Available to download on iOS and Android tablet devices, fans can have their own digital version of the 264 page Super Bowl XLVII Official Game Program, complete with features, history, a recap of the 2012 NFL season and everything you need to know about the Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers — scouting reports, rosters, records, and stats.
NFL FAN PASS: Using insider access that only the official digital properties of the National Football League can deliver, NFL Digital Media presents NFL Fan Pass. Allowing for unprecedented access to players, celebrities and musicians, NFL Fan Pass provides fans with a unique complement to NFL fandom through the lens of entertainment.
NFL Fan Pass will give fans the unique ability to interact with Super Bowl week events on NFL.com/fanpass and submit questions to featured celebrities and players via social media (using hashtag #NFLFanPass). NFL Fan Pass will also host a Google+ Hangout on Media Day connecting fans with their favorite players and NFL Media Group talent.
NFL Fan Pass will post daily exclusive interviews, videos and photos on nfl.com/fanpass, NFL Mobile presented by Verizon and NFL Network.
Other elements of NFL Digital Media’s coverage of Super Bowl XLVII include:
NFL GAME REWIND: NFL Digital Media’s Game Rewind delivers fans every play of the entire 2012 NFL Regular and Postseason online or via tablet in HD and commercial-free, complete with DVR controls (after the game has aired on television). Now included on Game Rewind are 25 classic Super Bowls from years past. Super Bowl XLVII will be available on Game Rewind approximately 30 minutes after conclusion of the game.
In 2012, for the first time, Coaches Film, including two exclusive camera angles, “All-22” and “High End Zone” views was available to fans through Game Rewind and will be available for Super Bowl XLVII. Additionally, a telestrator function enabling fans to analyze plays by drawing over a still frame with a touch of a finger and then share their commentary with friends was made available in 2012. For more information on NFL Game Rewind, visit NFL.com/GameRewind.